Design Plans for Living Spaces + Bedrooms
When we design a full room from scratch (or mostly from scratch while incorporating a couple of treasured pieces), we work on a flat fee basis for the design portion of the process + an hourly implementation fee for the installation portion.
- allows us to create a cohesive and detailed plan with all of the elements.
- helps you visualize how it all works together.
- moves the whole process along quickly because we don't get stuck selecting piece-by-piece.
We incorporate the function of the room, your style, your budget, and some unexpected elements to bring a bit of magic to each space.
Design Plans for Kitchen + Bathrooms
We can design a plan for your kitchen or bath that incorporates all the finishes and materials -- from shower hardware to bath towels, from cabinet color to dishware -- to create a personalized look and feel. We think through creative solutions to make these hardworking spaces function just right for you and look beautiful.
Implementation of Design Plans
Since the Flat Fee Design Plan includes all of the pieces for a space, you can implement it on your own or hire us to manage it. Due to COVID-19, we are currently implementing Design Plans only in homes that are empty or can be vacated while installation takes place.
We provide you with an estimate for implementation that takes into account the scope of work, as well as location and access restrictions that affect logistics. We can also share the work of implementation with you to help you stay within your budget.
We are thoughtful about creating realistic installation schedules, which means it doesn't happen all at once. Generally it takes a couple of weeks to:
- complete labor first, including most electrical or painting work.
- receive deliveries next to prevent your new items from getting accidentally damaged.
- lastly, style the space and bring it to life.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your design plan.